? ??????????????Army of Two? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 2096 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 2

Dear Journal,
42 revolutions. Ignacio says there have been 42 revolutions in this country. What makes the one that we are about to fight in, and risk our lives for any different? What makes people think that the 43rd will be the one to change how the country works, when 42 haven’t yet? We don’t want to be soldiers. I haven’t talked to anyone else lately, just the usual with Esteban, Juan, Ignacio and Lolo. Esteban and Juan have already been brainwashed by the revolution talks. Ignacio and Lolo are trying hard, to learn and master handling their rifles. I, though, however, am not convinced I will ever become a successful soldier and make a difference in this war, and just barely get knocked out of the battlefield the moment I step in. But I still try, because it’s all I can do. I’m sure though, under all the confidence the others may display like Whistler, there is still doubt in his mind about all this. We are all improving though. Two days of intense training, still have us beat at the end of the day, but the fact of becoming a soldier, and the importance of the revolution does slowly start to sink in, but it’s still not worth what we’ve had to give up. In an odd way, I feel glad to be a soldier, I feel like I can at least kill Juan or Esteban. Are we drafted to be soldiers, or forced to fight?

0 comments: