? ??????????????Army of Two? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 2096 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 6

Dear Journal,

I’ve become more a part of this war than I thought, soldiers; fighting to make a stronger, better government system. Get rid of the loyalists so that we can rule. But after what Juan said, it made me think of us more like thieves or bandits. Captain Mendoza, of all people, the man I had oddly connected with, stole. Put it any other way you want, but it all comes down to the same thing. He took the money from the bank. I suppose for our side it was something we needed, and I need to think of the positive side to that…but its still something stuck in me. Those people also needed the money, however, I suppose there will have to be some sacrifices made in this revolution.

0 comments: