? ??????????????Army of Two? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Navy (Military)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.4 (29 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 2096 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 7

Dear Journal,
Obviously, since I’m here training for the war, I’m going to be in a battle, but I just never thought it would be this soon. I hope we’re all prepared enough to fight. Without our food we become as weak and useless as used rags. I’m too afraid of death, even though we’re in a war and death is more likely than anything else. It still haunts me, because now I fell that there is some hope for us. To win this revolution, and I will be able to go back home. With Lolo and Ignacio, and see our families again. I didn’t think I would be able to fight in a war. I mean two days ago I was too coward to shoot a man. A loyalist. Today however, it’s a little different. It seems I’ve shot a few people, or maybe my shots missed by miles and it was really Lolo’s bullets that tore through the loyalists skin. In a way, its still something I hope I wont have to do again. Taking away another life, even though, the loyalists would shred me to pieces if they ever had the chance. For me, taking away a life, is not something I want, but it’s sinking in now. War and its concept. Nevertheless, I still shot. I pulled the trigger and let the bullet free out of my gun. I was just like them now. A revolutionary. A soldier.

0 comments: